Monday, January 5, 2009

Introduction

Hi Everyone!

I'm really excited about this blog! I started it as an accountability tool with my friend, Linsday. We are going to keep up with each other's quiet times daily via internet. But also, I've blogged my quiet times before and I love being able to look back and see what Christ is doing and has done in my life!

I guess you could call this an online journal of my Quiet Times with the Lord. For anyone who wants to follow along...I'm going to read out of three places in the Bible each day. I'm starting with Ruth, Psalms, and John. I'll be doing Psalms and Proverbs as a rotation, so that once I read through them, I start them again.

I'm always amazed at how the Lord uses scripture to speak to me in my life. I can't wait to see what He's got in store.

Blesssings!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is a lot more insightful than mine...as well as biblical. But I'm working on it. It's been hard doing my quiet times at my parents when I have Lucas. I want to spend every minute with him and once he falls alseep I begin to get sad. It's been hard to say the least.

    ReplyDelete